kZaMSEs8bhox1qeqgumRFj9Lymo Nothing Off Limits: Livin Life


Follow Me on Twitter!! sandilynn1975

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Livin Life

How is the blogger world doing these days? I have been busy with work. I am so over night shift but for now, that's where I'm still at. I like parts of it, but there are other parts I'm not as fond of, such as not being on the same schedule as my kids. I miss just being home with them at night. I work 3 twelve hour shifts a week, which is not bad, but one day off is always about sleeping. It's hard to do with kids. I'd love to just get on days now. I am not sure about WHERE I work though. I still plan to go into the Oncology field. At this point I haven't yet. I still work with a lot of cancer patients though. I work with a bit of everything.

Other than that it's been a crazy time for me. This summer was insane. My life has been turned upside down really. So much as happened that I can't even write about. I could use prayers, well wishes, good vibes, thoughts, whatever it is you do. I need it. I have been having a hard time dealing with all that's going on. I struggle inside with what to DO. I only hope that whatever happens it's the right thing!


The Constant Complainer said...

Hi Sandi. Just stopping by to see how you were doing! And as you requested, I'm sending some good thoughts and positive vibes your way! Have a nice holiday season.


Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Add Me to Your Delicious Bookmarks!

Pregnant with Cancer Headline Animator